Madison Beer ‘felt so unsafe’ after nude videos leaked when she was a minor

 ABOUT POST 





“There were so many layers of peeling the onion of how that made me feel and … no one saying that it was wrong.”

WATCH HERE

Beer, now 24, explained to host Alex Cooper that she “vividly” remembers when a friend first texted her a NSFW video that she had sent to the boy she was seeing at the time, and then another friend sent her a second clip the next day.

Madison Beer “felt so unsafe” after her nude videos leaked online when she was a minor.

“I knew in my bones that the second this was texted to me it would end up on the internet, unfortunately, and I couldn’t run from that fact,” she continued.

Before she knew it, the former YouTuber was at dance rehearsals when she saw one of her videos on Twitter.

“I was just looking at it, and I remember just dropping to the floor and being like, ‘Oh, my God, what do I do?'” she remembered. “I reached out to the person who posted it and begged them to delete it, and they just blocked me, straight-up just blocked me immediately.”


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post